Friday, July 07, 2006
Finally Biology test is over. It was difficult. Way too difficult. I should have put in more effort revising it. Hmmm...It was fun today though. The whole school wearing cool soccer jerseys!!! Well, some people i mean. Lolz. And i don't even know the reason for it!! Guess its to celebrate some sports acheivement or something. Anyway, PE was fun!!! Lol. Told Mr Goh that we are having a test after PE and we just did some exercises when the others had to run!!! Lolz.
School ended early at 12pm. Went Mcdonald's for Lunch with Shimon!!! Lol. It was weird though. I queued for 20mins to before i place my order while Shimon only took 5!! Wtf. The queue was long when i went to order. Lol. Shimon might have jump the queue or something. Haha.
Anyway, there is still one more test to go. MEP Harmony Test! Oh well, guess i should start mugging. I suck at it! Lol
Blogged @ 8:12 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/