Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Its been 2 days since I came back home from Outward Bound Malaysia Lumut. I'm not gonna blog in details about what we did for the 10 days as theres too many stuff and I'm sure some people will write a 10k word essay about them... Anyway, I must say I'm glad that I went for OBM... Its a whole new experience for me... and you will never experience it in Singapore... Trekking in the jungle, up and down mountains, along a stream, bitten by many leeches, parang through the trees to make a path, parang monkeys to make monkey brain soup ( lol jk), kayaking on rough waters in a storm, etc. Its really challenging and exciting... the things we did in OBS last year is nothing compared to the things we did in OBM in my opinion... For those who didn't go for this 10 days camp, you guys are really missing out the fun we had there... Its really an unforgettable experience... And I will never forget the amount of blood I donated to the mosquitoes, leeches and er... sandflies? I had to throw away my bloody shoes and socks ( literally ) thanks to the leeches. -.-
Damn... muscle cramp at my left thigh atm... wtf... effing pain... zzz...
Anyway, went to play bball with Nat, Kirk, Elysia and er Benjamin ( Nat and Elysia's DHS friend. A bballer... pro >< ) this morning... Ah well... seems like I still can shoot some 3-pointers even though I haven't touch the ball for like 10+ days... Crap... I haven't started on the math holiday assignment... And I don't think I will start doing it before December starts... In the meantime, its Naruto and gaming for me!! And after I'm done with Naruto, I will chiong Bleach before the school holidays end... Oh and I'm going bowling tml... Shall go play ET now...
Blogged @ 7:15 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/