Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Its Tuesday, but the lessons are according to Monday's timetable. First period LA. Ms Ying was supposed to be pissed off with us for wasting her half an hour when some of us were supposed to act out the Merchant of Venice. Lol. Anyway, she doesn't seem pissed IMO.
We had MEP harmony test for the last period. And I totally left the whole paper blank!!! Damn. I seriously didn't know how to do a single question. Omg.
After MEP Eadelin went to play the Tatakau Mono Tachi(Final Fantasy music)!!! She is damn good!!! Lol...Iddie...play it for the MEP recitals can? Haha.
Went to watch Nat's Bball trng. It was real tough!!! But fun though. Lol. I'm going for the next trng!!! Just hope that the coach accepts me. Haha. Anywayz, sorry for leaving half way through ur trng Nat...I had to.....Lolz.
Blogged @ 8:09 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/