Saturday, August 12, 2006
Looks like I haven't blog for few days now....(Lol...I might stop blogging soon...) Anywayz...yesterday was a LAME day... and iddie...don't you dare draw lame stuff again!!! -.- ....
Had MEP lesson in the music staff room... Lol... Ms Lau let me sit on her chair!!! Wah... She is like such a good teacher larh...(see Ms Lau? I never ever post bad stuff about you! ;) ..haha)
Woke up at 10 plus today to watch Pokemon!!! Haha... And finished watching the first 14 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist!!! Its cool! One of the best animes!!
Piano lesson few hours ago...its crap... coz i never touch the piano at all for this whole week... Lol... I gave up learning Tatakau.... ITS TOO DIFFICULT!!! Haha...
Blogged @ 9:36 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/