Sunday, July 23, 2006
Lol...Haven't update for a few days now, so im gonna blog about this whole week (Happy Kumar?). Well...the only interesting this week is that Monday's EPISODE!!! Oh well... The incident is still fresh in my head... I will never forget all that crap. Im not blogging about that incident coz i dun wanna "Shoot myself in the foot!"(Quote from a teacher :P)
Anywayz, went for my first basketball training on Thursday. It was so damn fun!!! But it ended bout 9pm....which means the school gates are locked and we had to climb the main gate to get out. Its so cool! Can't wait to do it again =P. But i cut myself though. Hope its not the barbed wire....its rusty....Lolz....Im fine atm anw....Haha...And its all thanks to Hannwee who thought us to climb the school gate...Not a bad influence ohkayz? Haha...
Friday night went for the Blacklights concert...Didn't watch much of the concert though...Hanging around the "Bar" talking to Shimon, Yiheng, Elysia and Yahan....and maybe Claudia...ewww....anyway....bought 4 cups of diluted drinks from them....so stupid right? And $1 for a cup....Haha....but since they are doing such a "good" job that even Shimon's jeans got soaked with Sprite....I don't mind.... And after the whole concert I decided to help them clear up EVERYTHING!!! See guys? Im such a good boy (and Yiheng....there is no secondary reason or something!!!)....Haha...
I think thats all for this week.... Oh....and my MEP firends....Im sry for not going to watch the MEP concert with u guys.... I got a damn piano lesson....Lolz....
-D0dge-Th!s
Blogged @ 12:10 AM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/