Thursday, July 13, 2006
Wow! Today must have been my unlucky day! I wasted too much time early in the morning doing some stuff (not telling) and was almost late for school! Argh! 1st period chinese!!! My tablet got confiscated by teacher!!! Oh wellz, guess i was wrong to use it during his class when he himself told us to take out and on our tablets. Haiz.
Anyway, after chinese, we had LA. It was fun!!! MOV dramatisation!!! Lolz. Nathaniel went topless during our act!!! Its so cool!!! Lmao. Damn, I look gay in that small VS shirt and Shimon's crap berret(is it like that spell arh?). Haha.
Went Bball training after MEP. I mean watch the Bball trng. Nat injured his wrist just before the training. Those damn fat J1s!!! Lol....jk. U alright Nat? Haha. And I promise I will go for the next trng!!! With Kumar..... Lmao..... And the worst thing of the day was straining my neck!!! Lol....should have done some warm-up before playing Bball. So this is what happens when you hate warm-ups. Haha!!!
Goodluck everyone!!! PE tmrw!!! Hope the guys not doing "Light" exercises again. Rofl.
Blogged @ 9:18 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/