Monday, May 28, 2007
Elective week over le... How sad... I rather have those elective weeks than the June holidays... At least I get to play bball and crap around with everyone in school during the elective week... Now I have to start mugging for the June Common Test...
Sports Carnival on the last two days of school... fun... but not as fun as the previous year's... Hmmm... Stayed overnight in school on Thursday with a number of guys... Its fun!! Erm... Playing wheelchair basketball... Lol. Oh... and I went for a nightwalk with Kirk, Yiheng and Shimon. It is pretty interesting... Haha... The next day we had inter-CG games... erm... And I got 2 silver medals doing nothing! >.<
Went to watch Nat's Chamber Ensemble Concert with Sidd, Kirk and Jiehum... It was damn funny la... We tried walking to NAFA from Bugis MRT station... And er... Kind of got lost somewhere... All thanks to Kirk!! Rofl... So we took a Taxi like 10 mins before the concert start... And Lol... The taxi driver told us it is just like one or two buildings behind... Which we kind of walked passed... Lmao... Anyway, the concert is good IMO... And we all love Nat's solo!! But he really seem nervous... Lol... Like duh... I will never ever perform on stage! Haha... Oh... And we found out bout something interesting at the concert! :P Sidd, Kirk and Jiehum should know what I'm talking about. ;) Went for dinner at BK after the concert with Sidd and Jiehum... And Sidd was like crapping and crapping... And er... took bus 12 home with Sidd... And more crapping :/ Lolz... And er... Well Done Nat!! We will be looking forward to your other concerts! :D
And I'm sixteen now!!! :D
Blogged @ 8:20 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/