Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Just came back from the floorball friendly match against Pinyi Sec... And er... we lost >.< Score: 8-1. But thats not thrashing in floorball lol (according to my floorball seniors)... Haha... but whatever... this is our first match anyway... and we just got a coach recently... So... its expected that we will lose.... haha. But its okay... We all had fun (I think... lol) and learnt lots of stuff... Oh... and Mr. Marcus Tan came to watch the match!!! But he left halfway... Guess he can't stand watching us let in more goals lol...
And I ponned contact time to play bball today!!! Haha... what an acheivement! :P I'm not guai anymore :(
Blogged @ 10:34 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/