Monday, March 19, 2007
I just switch to the new blogger... No choice... Can't use the old one anymore -.- Waste my time creating one google account...
Anyway, its Term 2 already!!!(Sianz) And the teachers start off the term by giving us tests and assignments... Chemistry test tml and I'm here blogging Lol... Only halfway through the 268-slide powerpoint... Then there is a Math A test on Wednesday... :( And I still haven't start on the LA March Holiday( What holiday -.-) assignments. I am so screwed...
Oh btw... Mr. Marcus Tan can be really lame -.- I walk past him while carrying my chemistry model.... made up of round shiny atoms!... And he looked at me with his usual eyes narrowed look and said: " I didn't know you have so many." Wtf...
Kk...shall start mugging now... (Yes, I am a guai mugger)
Blogged @ 10:39 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/