Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Few more days and we can all enjoy a 1 week 'break'... So many damn assignments and projects. :( And theres still a differentiation test and chem diagnostic test when school reopens... I shall start mugging soon...(try)
Anyway, "Pest Off" is quite boring... Sounds like an interesting elective at first... But I really didn't learn much from it... Oh btw... the IS options are out... And they are TOTALLY WTF? I guess I shall take that landscape of the mind thingy... With Mr. Marcus Tan!! His lessons are gonna be EXCITING! Haha... But I shall see what others choose first... I don't wanna be alone... Not fun...
Ahhh... my wound on my knee is healing!! But it still hurts... And this afternoon we had to walk around Botanic Garden for some Lang Arts LEARNING JOURNEY... Omg... I was limping all the way... But seriously, what did we learn from this trip? It is quite pointless... Hmmm... But I did learn some stuff from Nat, Nicholas and Sherman! Hahaha... Everyone teaching me bad stuff :P I'm getting less and less guai! Lol.
Oh... And theres a Movie Mania this Friday night! Who's going? I should be going...
Blogged @ 8:09 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/