Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Ewww... My blog is dead! Lol...
Anyway, I'm quite busy atm... which explains why I'm hardly ever online. So, please don't think i went missing or something... Right Shimon? :P Just call or sms me will do...
So I guess you guys are wondering what I'm busy with? Hmmm... Lots of stuff... And one of them is painting my house. -.-" Just finished painting the living room and dining hall on Sunday. Still got 3 bedrooms and 1 study room to paint. :( Now I'm having muscle aches and I smell of thinner. And the thinner smell is NOT NICE! Bleh...
Oh btw... which is better? Learning from a private piano teacher or from Christofori? Anyway, I might stop taking up piano lessons... Not really interested any more. :P
Oh yea... for those who plays maple... just to let u guys know... World D is out... Delphinus. And it is freaking crowded.
Guess I will just stop here... My posts do seem to get shorter and shorter. Nothing much to post anyway. Oh wellz... Shall blog again tml... Try...
Blogged @ 9:59 AM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/