Saturday, August 26, 2006
So there goes the first week of the Electives week. My elective is quite interesting actually. Beyond Hollywood... Watched many different kind of films that are non-hollywood.
Anyway, we had swimming for our PE lesson on Friday. So I went for a few warm-ups at downtown east with Shimon on Monday and Thursday. Just realised that the water at the downtown east swimming pool is taste salty.... eww.... Bet many people pee in the pool everyday... haha..... *yucks*... So 2 hours of swimming on Friday... I love to see my favourite plant swim!! He is so cool!!! Anyway...quite a number of students ponned... Oh wellz...
Went for a harpsichord masterclass at ACSI. And Lance almost sucessfully ponned it... How sad...Ms Lau found him hiding in the student lounge... lol...he is gna get whack by Ms Lau during our next MEP lesson... haha... How I wish I have Lance's courage...
The masterclass is a total waste of time anyway... That Christiano Holtz is a joke... hardly anyone paid attention throughout the whole masterclass... And those girls from SNGS are damn pro... They are like giggling and commenting on everything bout that Holtz guy... But seriously... I like the way he says the word 'good'. haha.
Went to Chengfeng's house to do our elective project afterwards... Lol... wasted a lot of time after masterclass coz I was like got lost in ACSI.... =/ haha....just realised that they got some kind of gaming room... saw warcraft and X-BOX 360 posters all around!!! Bought dinner from KFC... Watched a chinese film called Suzhou River. And its like ewww... what a meaningless show... haha.... and while waiting for Elysia's father...we watched 'Mean Girls' .... I think thats the title....haha....It is so funny larh!!! And I like it because its funny...nothing else... Anyway... didn't finished the show...so Chengfeng!!! Lend me!!! Haha....
Piano Lesson today sucks...My teacher must be in a bad mood or something... Bloody fking bitch....
Blogged @ 9:47 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/