Sunday, August 20, 2006
Seems like I'm only blogging once every week... Haha...
Hmmm...this whole week rocks!!! LA essay on Thursday... and I screwed it up....expected larh....
Friday was er ... an interesting day! ... Haha... and Joel's group showed us some disgusting stuff during their LA presentation... Its so funny can? When they flash that slide only Ms Ying and a few others reacted... Ms Ying said something like " Omg...do u guys know wot u just put up on the slide?" Rofl!! Everyone was like " Wots that?" "What thing?" Haha... its juz balls...ffs...
And I managed to pass my Grade 4!!! Lol...I thought i would fail badly... but anyway...Im gonna stop learning piano next year... Oh wellz....
Blogged @ 12:43 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/