Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Owww...Just finished my heavy supper...lol...Now i feel like vomiting.
Anyway, went to school as usual today...The stupid card reader isn't working...Now I will hit 20+ demerit points...lol.
Hair and attire check after assembly...And guess what? I got caught for having a long fringe...Like WTF? None of the other teachers feel that my hair is long...As if his own fringe isn't long...Just because he put thick amount of gel and comb side-parting...Ooooohhh...He got short fringe!!! -.- So I filled in a disciplinary form(I think it is) and had to see another teacher with SHORT fringe tmrw before 7.20...
PE lesson...Went to retake my standing board jump...And Ms Ang told me to stand behind the passing mark and jump over the zero marking.... So I jumped and exceeded the zero marking by at least 10 cm!!! Awww...Should have jumped from zero...Could have gotten a 'D'...There goes my silver... Anyway, Mr. One of a Kind jumped so FAR that Lance and I got er... SHOCKED! Rofl. He looks as if he is using FART POWER to jump!! Hahaha.
Went for the OBS medical check-up after school...Cost me 18 bucks... Like WTF? He asked me qns and tick the boxes in the form...I could have done it on my own... -.-" Lol...Can't stop laughing when he began poking my abs... Freaking ticklish...
Argh...Now I got to solve n^2 + 19n - 1000 > 0 ... Help!!!
Blogged @ 10:48 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/