Monday, September 11, 2006
Like WTF? MSN screwed up... Argh...
Anyway, the one week break I had was a complete waste of time... didn't do anything productive... -.- School today was fun though... Mrs Leong is cool! Lol...Mrs Goh is away for like 3 days? And now we got a NICE relieve teacher... Haha ... I still don't get why those from other classes called her a Tweety Bird... She doesn't look like one IMO... But whatever... The way she says certain words is just Lol!
1 hour plus of MEP doing melodic dictation -.- Like wth... asking a Grade 4 to do this thing... hmmm ... I managed get parts of it correct anyway... Lol! Miracle! ><
Oh yea... I'm supposed to post something... -.-" But wadever... I will do it some other time...
Blogged @ 11:22 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/