Thursday, September 21, 2006
Like WTF? The promos are just bout a week away!!! Damn it... I hate this crap. Anyway...no more projects and stuff...which is a good thing!!! Its a total waste of time...
Well... Since everyone has been asking me to update like everyday... So i decided to try blog everyday... TRY... Lol...
Hmmm... Played bball for group PE on Tuesday... And my group, consisting of Kirk, Yuyang, Peng Ho, Qilong, Jia Jin and Joel owned every other groups!!! Lol... But of course its mostly Kirk and Yuyang doing most of the ownage... Haha... Anyway... I got tickets for the Singapore Slingers vs Adelaide 36ers held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium from the PE department coz I owned everyone in bball!!! Went to watch the match yesterday with Nat!!! It was AWESOME!!! Well... if u don't compare it with the NBA standards Lol... And Singapore Slingers won!!! Like duh... the players are all foreign players -.- ... But still... the match was nice... Saw a few nice slam dunks, cool layups and pro 3 point shots.... Like wth? They got a 99.9% accuracy!!! Can't wait to watch another match...
Well... as I went to watch the match with Nat yesterday...and reached home at bout 11 plus? I didn't revise for the physics test today... Lol...So im just gonna fail it with flying colours!!! -.-
Oh yeah... LA presentation today was totally ROFLMAO XD... for the class anyway -.- ......Its so freaking embarrassing..... Im not gonna act spastic anymore!!!
Oh well...swimming tmrw... and im not gna swim!!! I wanna pon!!! But how? Lol...I need the brains of Johnny and gang of ponners.... Haha... Im just too guai... =)
Damn MEP!!! Argh... I can't wait to drop it!!! The only thing I will miss after I drop it is the music studio with the piano...... -.- ....Ahhh... Fuck it...
Blogged @ 9:40 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/