Thursday, January 25, 2007
4 weeks since school reopen.... And my previous post is bout 1 month plus ago! Lol... Its a miracle a finally start updating eh? I have been busy with scrims(if u guys dunno then nvm) and stuff, so I can't find much time blogging...
So I'm in 2D this year... the only oneaohsixer... oh wellz... But it isn't that bad... There are cool ppl like Myran and Jonathan Pung in my class. Lol. And they are good friends with Mr. Marcus Tan! Haha... Anyway, things are still the same in school, mugging and playing bball. And I managed to hand in all my homework on time!! Lol...
Not gonna blog much coz I sprained my left wrist(I think). :(
Oh btw, what happened to filelodge? The song isn't playing... And can anyone help me make a blogskin? lol.
Blogged @ 9:43 AM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/