Sunday, February 04, 2007
Omg... The electives are really crap... Haiz... If only there are some kind of gaming elective... :P
Anyway, went Kallang to buy a floorball stick just now!! Cost bout $90... Fking ex... And I bought a new pair of running shoes coz my old one is worn out... And it cost me $50... Spent more than $100 today... wtf... And I'm going to buy more stuff next weekend... >.<
So we are allowed to wear red tml coz we Singapore won Thailand in a soccer match... Thats lame... And now Singapore is playing against Thailand the second time... and we are losing atm... 1-0. If we lose today's match... I'm not gonna wear red tml... Haha.
Kk... off to mug... Btw... Can anyone tell me where else can I upload songs on my blog?
Blogged @ 9:13 PM
< Hope never ends with Death >
Profile
Jia Wei
18 years old
TJCian
1AOhSixer
2D06
04/08
20/09
Ex-Victorian
Loves
Basketball
Animes
Gaming
Mugging
Eating
Sleeping
Hates
Lamers
Muggers
Retards =/